Human Resources Generalist
People & HR
San Antonio, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2022
Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
Arrive Logistics is looking for an Employee Success Generalist, where you will be serving as the main point of contact for managers and employees in our San Antonio office, as well as supporting Employee Success operations for the company as a whole. We are looking for someone who has a passion for ensuring every employee feels supported and gets the benefit of a highly engaged and fun culture, while being able to balance daily operational tasks supporting several Employee Success employees across all offices. This role is a great opportunity to be an integral part in building a dynamic employee experience as we expand the San Antonio office, as well as keeping our Employee Success department running from an operational perspective. We are a fast-paced and highly motivated team and we are looking for someone who is flexible to jump in and take on any challenge that is thrown their way.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with office leadership to build and lead a strong culture through engagement and office management initiatives. Ensuring Arrive's office represents the Arrive brand and provides a consistent employee experience across all locations, inclusive of engagement activities, events and employee perks.
- Support office recruitment efforts, including handling all background checks regardless of location. Lead the onsite candidate experience - scheduling interviews with hiring managers and greeting and escorting candidates to interviews.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and onboarding teams to maintain and enhance our new hire onboarding experience.
- Serve as a point of contact for daily questions on policies, PTO requests, team updates, login support and any other questions that arise from our employee population.
- Assisting ESBPs with documentation and meetings as needed. For example, termination letters, performance improvement plans, exit interviews, etc.
- Escalate issues to ESBPs and assist with Employee Relations concerns as needed
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and inconsistencies; collaborate on process improvements that enhance the employees’ and / or managers’ experience.
- Administrative data entry to keep our systems up-to-date in real time as well as general HR systems management and reporting
- Daily monitoring of audit reports within Workday and correcting errors as needed.
- Research and maintain employment & compliance updates as it relates to current events and legal changes impacting any or all of our offices. Partner with the ESBP team, ES leadership and employment counsel to implement changes as needed.
- Operational tracking of immigration/visa status, coordination with legal, etc.
- Basic project management of foundational & cross functional ES projects
- Implementation of new systems, platforms, etc. alongside ES Tech
- Assist with change management and communications drafting for ES + Facilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, related field or professional experience equivalent. HR certificate strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience preferred
- Workday experience is a plus!
- Exceptional organization skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite; conduct basic data analysis, general data reporting, and create presentations independently.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. You understand that proactive communication is key and change management is an area of experience and passion. Ability to draft company communication emails.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Basic project management for small projects with oversight
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion. Respect for confidentiality and personal tact - this is a MUST!
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the city of San Antonio, TX - we are in a convenient location 20 minutes from the city.
- Park your car for free on site plus covered parking!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a free coffee.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Candidate Engagement Specialist who can answer any questions!
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.