Coverage Specialist (Temp-To-Perm)
San Antonio, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
We are looking for dedicated, high-energy candidates to join our growing department of Coverage Specialists at Arrive Logistics! At Arrive, we are committed to servicing our carriers and exceeding expectations. As a Coverage Specialist, you will contribute to that commitment! After an intense 1-week training program, you will hit the ground running, armed with industry knowledge and a thorough understanding of carrier capacity. Once you hit the floor, you will focus on finding carriers across the nation to transport our customers’ shipments! Through negotiation and collaboration, you will enable Arrive to service our customers and their freight in the most cost-effective way possible.
This position offers the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing start-up and launch a career in logistics! If you work hard and hit performance goals during your first 60 days in this position, your role will evolve into a full-time opportunity in sales at Arrive Logistics!
What You’ll Do
- Learn the business in our one-week training program, designed to get you ramped quickly & effectively.
- Hustle! We want reliable team members who will show up on time and get the job done.
- Get on the phone! This is a high-volume role, so be prepared for lots of outbound calls to carriers across the country.
- Take inbound calls from carriers who are interested in hauling freight for Arrive.
- Secure capacity by selling shipments over the phone to carriers who meet our strict requirements.
- Problem-solve through issues that occur during transit.
- Communicate internally with our customer sales team & keep them updated on the status of their customers’ shipments. You are their point of contact for all tracking updates!
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven work-ethic in a high volume setting.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written).
- An LFG attitude - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
The Perks of Working With Us
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the city of San Antonio, TX - we are in a convenient location 20 minutes from the city.
- Park your car for free on site plus covered parking!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a free coffee.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
How Will You Arrive (training)
After an intense 1-week training program, you will hit the ground running, armed with industry knowledge and a thorough understanding of carrier capacity. Once you hit the floor, you will focus on finding carriers across the nation to transport our customers’ shipments! Through negotiation and collaboration, you will enable Arrive to service our customers and their freight in the most cost-effective way possible.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.