Client Success Associate
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2022
Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is a leading transportation and technology company in North America, having surpassed $2 billion in annual revenue with plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
This role will focus on mastering the basics of what it takes to deliver Operational Excellence. As a Client Success Associate, you will be responsible for the daily operations of existing and new client accounts brought on by our sales team. You will focus on load building, scheduling appointments, tracking shipments while providing timely updates internally and externally, and closing out loads. You will work on mastering these skills, and work to develop other tasks to continue building your skill set within Client Success. You must be detail and process oriented, customer obsessed, efficient, proactive, solutions driven, and comfortable with effectively performing operational duties independently, as well as working collaboratively across our different departments.
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve been recognized as a top workplace by Inc. Fast Company, Fortune, and earned Top Workplaces and Great Place to Work, to name a few. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, Prisms, Black Logistics Group, Salute and Unidos.
What You'll Do
- Manage load board on a daily basis, which includes detailed data entry in load building and scheduling, tracking, reviewing available loads, and closing out loads to ensure overall execution
- Focus on accuracy and timeliness while building loads for our customer account(s)
- Obtain pickup and delivery appointments from the shippers and consignees within your customer’s network
- Deliver effective and timely communication with Carrier reps and customer contacts when rescheduling pickups, deliveries, and while obtaining accurate tracking updates
- Communicate with customer contacts proactively when a shipment will be delayed
- Understand the Customer’s committed lanes and when to accept or reject loads being tendered by the customer
- Establish a strong understanding and knowledge base of the industry, foundational skills, and of Arrive operations with a drive for continued educational opportunities
- Consistently working towards expanding your relationship with your customer contacts by delivering timely and professional communication
- Work with BD and Carrier counterparts to navigate issues that occur to provide best-in-class customer service
- Determine how to maximize profitability with the freight that is available by looking at appointment times, flexibility, and other attributes that will get the best possible rate
- Prioritize exceptions by working with the Carrier team to provide timely updates to customers
- Proactively work with management to determine any potential concerns for aging for your customer
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment
- Polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills, both verbal & written
- Able to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence
Perks on Perks
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401(k) program.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Enjoy office wide engagement activities, team events, happy hours and more!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Work in the city of Tempe, AZ right off of the I-10 and Baseline Rd. We are in a convenient location close to the Phoenix airport and Downtown Phoenix, Downtown Tempe, and Downtown Chandler. We are also conveniently located close to multiple local restaurants!
- Start your morning with free coffee!
- Park your car for free on site.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Candidate Engagement Specialist who can answer any questions.
Ready to Arrive?
If you have a relentless drive to succeed and are ready to start your journey with Arrive, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and one of our awesome Recruiters will be in touch ASAP!