Driver Services Coordinator
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Who We Are
As one of the fastest growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion (USD) in annual revenue, Arrive Logistics is expanding its Mexico truckload freight and cross-border transportation operations. Arrive Mexico already has 80+ employees in Guadalajara, with plans to grow significantly year after year. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board with our rapidly-growing cross-border team in Guadalajara, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
As a Driver Services Coordinator at Arrive, you will be a part of a growing team designed to support the operations of shippers in our network. You will take ownership of the daily operations for our customers and will represent Arrive as their main point of contact. The ultimate goals in this position are to build trust, strengthen relationships, and identify opportunities for continued partnership with these customers. If you have a passion for account management and customer service, we cannot wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do
- Triage inbound phone calls from truck drivers, dispatchers and customers in regards to Arrive Logistics’ shipments.
- Proactively reach out to carriers, drivers and customers in order to ensure timely pick up and delivery of shipments.
- Report issues via multiple modes of communication: chat, e-mail and phone calls.
- Become a subject matter expert in Arrive Logistics' standard operating procedures, transportation management system and other technology that will assist in shipment tracking.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience.
- A demonstrated ability to accurately, quickly and concisely relay information through multiple channels to internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of Google Workplace products is a plus.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy & follow-up.
- Passionate about customer service & solving problems with customer experience in mind.
- Proactive; able to work both independently & collaboratively with other team members to achieve results.
- Ability to patiently work through issues from start to finish with and without supervision
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- Empathetic customer service skills
- An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.
- English Fluency (B2 High - C1)
The Perks of Working With Us
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Take advantage of our benefits including monthly grocery vouchers, vacation days, savings fund, medical insurance and more.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays… Food is on Arrive!
- Work in our new Guadalajara office located in Midtown WeWork Plaza
- Park your car for free on site!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with complimentary coffee and tea
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.