IT, Accounting & Finance
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Who We Are
For almost a decade, Arrive Logistics has delivered incredible service throughout the U.S., with a commitment to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. With more shippers moving freight between Mexico, the U.S., and Canada, we’ve expanded our service offering to include cross-border service. Cross-border shipping logistics has a lot of complexities, multiple parties, multiple languages, and a border separating the pickup and delivery. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board with our rapidly-growing cross-border team in Guadalajara, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
As our cross-border business grows, we are looking to bring on a Mexico Pricing Analyst who can provide contracted pricing through RFPs and spot pricing for the sales floor. You’ll leverage a combination of internal data and proprietary technology, external data, additional internal resources, and analytics to generate calculated estimations of the cost to move cross-border Mexico freight. This role requires interaction with sales reps in the U.S. and Mexico, and requires a self-starter who can work independently.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze internal and external market data and trends to execute customer Requests For Pricing.
- Deliver a quality product from start to finish, including: Pricing, Formatting, Quality Control, Submission and the storage of RFP’s.
- Assist the Business Development team in developing & executing strategies that the Biz Dev team can deliver to their customers
- Work with the Business Development team to gather and record feedback on all submitted RFP’s
- Collaborate with other departments in the organization to provide solutions for customers during the RFP process.
- Field concerns related to the RFP Process from the Business Development team and how to best navigate towards solutions.
- Collaborate with Pricing management on projects and strong ability to execute on direction
- Give detailed summary of work to supervisor
- Detailed recommendations for solutions to benefit customers and Arrive.
- Communicate Ideas and recommendations to improve technology and work inefficiencies.
- Respond to spot pricing requests from the Business Development team and the Cross-Border Partnerships team.
- Collaborate with the cross-border carrier team on understanding best current market conditions.
- Use internal and external market data to provide the best estimate for cost assumptions on cross-border shipments.
- Generate proper formatting on RFPs as required by clients or Business Development reps
- Build and maintain relationships with BizDev Reps and cross-border partnership reps
- Maintain communication regarding progress on RFPs to appropriate stakeholders
- Train a backup to support when out of office
- Organize and store all Excel files and Sheets in shared Google drives
- Work within Arrive’s proprietary pricing system
- Meet deadlines set by the Business Development team for individual RFPs
- Candidates with Bachelor Degrees in Supply Chain, Business, Communications or another related field are highly preferred.
- Bilingual - Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish (High B1-C2)
- We’re looking for personable, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond each and every day for themselves, their customers, and Arrive!
- Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues each and every day at Arrive. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solutions-oriented.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
- Working knowledge of truckload freight markets is preferred
- Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
- Freight moves fast! You should be comfortable working in an environment that moves quickly and is always on the go.
- Employees must be punctual and maintain professionalism in the workplace
- The ideal candidate will embody the Arrive LFG mentality!
- Very organized and detail oriented approach to work
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Python and SQL, preferred
- Pricing experience preferred
- Analyst experience preferred
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.
See more open positions at Arrive Logistics
Something looks off?