Sales & Business Development
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Posted on Saturday, June 3, 2023
Who We Are
For almost a decade, Arrive Logistics has delivered incredible service throughout the U.S., with a commitment to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. With more shippers moving freight between Mexico, the U.S., and Canada, we’ve expanded our service offering to include cross-border service. Cross-border shipping logistics has a lot of complexities, multiple parties, multiple languages, and a border separating the pickup and delivery. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board with our rapidly-growing cross-border team in Guadalajara, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
The Client Success Mexico team is responsible for providing excellent customer service on cross-border Mexico shipments. As a Mexico Account Executive, you play a key role in delivering this solution for our customers and carriers. This role requires an organized and strong collaborator, someone who can partner with internal stakeholders and build strong relationships with our customers and those who work at their facilities. As a member of a new but rapidly growing cross-border operations team, you are expected to remain flexible as the team evolves to fit the needs of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinating with Arrive customers, including but not limited to shippers and receivers
- Coordinating with all parties at the border, including but not limited to customs brokers and transfer carriers
- Coordinating internally with all parties involved in cross-border operations, including but not limited to Border Operations Account Executives and carrier reps.
- Managing the load board for optimal visibility and ensuring all data is current and accurate
- Collecting, sharing, managing customer expectations and data information needed to execute flawlessly
- Resolving issues throughout the transit of each shipment
- Tracking and updating border-related milestones
- Collecting and supporting in organizing customs paperwork across all parties
- Collecting, sharing, and managing customs and border-related data and information
- English Fluency Required (High B2-C1)
- Minimum of two years of Cross-border Mexico operations experience required
- Candidates with Bachelor Degrees in Supply Chain, Business, Communications or another related field are highly preferred.
- We’re looking for personable, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond each and every day for themselves, their customers, and Arrive!
- Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues each and every day at Arrive. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solutions-oriented.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
- Someone dedicated to doing things the right way every single time. Being detail oriented, focused, and disciplined with SOPs will be extremely important in this role.
- Nurturing relationships is crucial! We’re looking for someone who understands the importance of maintaining strong relationships with our business partners and can communicate with key individuals clearly in writing and over the phone. Our Account Executives excel when they can collaborate with other team members to achieve results!
- Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
- Freight moves fast! You should be comfortable working in an environment that moves quickly and is always on the go.
- Employees must be punctual and maintain professionalism in the workplace
The Perks of Working With Us
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Take advantage of our benefits including monthly grocery vouchers, vacation days and more.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Work in our new Guadalajara office located in Midtown WeWork Plaza
- Park your car for free on site!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with complimentary coffee and tea
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.