Second Shift Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Who We Are
For almost a decade, Arrive Logistics has delivered incredible service throughout the U.S., with a commitment to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. With more shippers moving freight between Mexico, the U.S., and Canada, we’ve expanded our service offering to include cross-border service. Cross-border shipping logistics has a lot of complexities, multiple parties, multiple languages, and a border separating the pickup and delivery.
Who We Want
The Second-Shift Cross Border AE needs to be a self-starter that can roll their sleeves up and execute on company-wide service expectations and customer-specific expectations as well. We have high expectations of our customers and carriers, this role will help support them and hold them accountable. This role is expected to work along-side internal and external stakeholders while having a mentality of customer obsession. As a Second Shift Cross Border AE, you will be involved in supporting the carriers moving our cross-border freight, from the minute a carrier rep books the load until that load is delivered and finished.
What You’ll Do
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities throughout the second shift team across all Arrive offices
- Serving as a cross border escalation expert
- Serving as a liaison between first and second shift teams
- Problem solving high visibility customs related issues to ensure our cross border freight keeps moving
- Serving as a mentor for second shift AE’s, AC’s and Beyond Business Hours team
- Coordinating with Arrive customers, including but not limited to shippers and receivers. .
- Coordinating internally with all parties involved in cross-border operations, including but not limited to Border Operations Account Executives and carrier reps.
- Managing the load board for optimal visibility and ensuring all data is current and accurate
- Collecting, sharing, managing customer expectations and data information needed to execute flawlessly
- Identifying inefficiencies within the team and working to find exceptional solutions to optimize world class service
- 2 years for internal and external candidates
- 1 year experience onboarding and managing MX/Cross Border carrier relationships
- Knowledgeable on complement of carta porte, crossing documents and documentation pertaining domestic Mexico and cross border freight
- English fluency (B2 High - C1), in addition to Spanish fluency
- College degree
- Passion for quality customer service
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize time-sensitive issues
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy and follow-up.
- Organized when it comes to time management and deadlines
- Able to work independently and collaboratively. This role requires cross-functionally with other team members to achieve results.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Take advantage of our benefits including monthly grocery vouchers, vacation days, savings fund, medical insurance and more.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays… Food is on Arrive!
- Work in our new Guadalajara office located in Midtown WeWork Plaza
- Park your car for free on site!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with complimentary coffee and tea
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.