Carrier Tracking Team Lead
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Who We Are
For almost a decade, Arrive Logistics has delivered incredible service throughout the U.S., with a commitment to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. With more shippers moving freight between Mexico, the U.S., and Canada, we’ve expanded our service offering to include cross-border service. Cross-border shipping logistics has a lot of complexities, multiple parties, multiple languages, and a border separating the pickup and delivery. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board with our rapidly-growing cross-border team in Guadalajara, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
As the Carrier Tracking Team Lead, you will use your passion and experience to help deliver premier service in our Mexico office. As we grow, we continue to need individuals who can flourish in leading our tracking teams. You will connect with people from all over Arrive and lead tracking operations for our carrier support specialists and service assistants in order to create a customer obsessed group that interacts with Arrive’s carrier partners and driver partners every day.
The role will partner with the Global Services Associate Manager, Carrier Managers, and our Service Operations Team Lead to focus on proactive tracking/issue resolution, as well as, overseeing the day-to-day operations of the tracking team and assisting with daily team functions as necessary. This would include communication and collaboration between senior carrier managers, carrier managers, carrier representatives, and tracking teams to fulfill their needs on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Manage to RingCentral, Pendo, ARRIVEnow, and other necessary metrics
- Oversee day-to-day operations of our trackers - Monitor calls/tracking updates - Live listening/reviewing recordings/reviewing load comments and updates in ARRIVEnow; Monitor emails sent by tracking team - Ensure team is reaching out and involving correct stakeholders to notify/assist with service needs; Help to assist with any questions and needs throughout the day; Monitor slack channels daily; Provide quality evaluations for the members of your team
- Coach service assistants on advanced skills such as booking, posting trucks, handling accounting, etc. to help them manage their day and achieve overall goal of growth
- Collaborate with Global Services Associate Manager on team goals and expectations and communicate the message to your team clearly and effectively
- Assist in escalation processes by overseeing internal communication between trackers and BizDev/Carrier Representatives
- Help out with any and all tracking responsibilities company wide
- Ensure workflow is distributed evenly amongst the carrier support specialist based on volume of assignments
- Become an expert in VisTools connections and having your carrier support specialist group own this in partnership with priority freight/needs organized by Wing Managers
- Communicate with carrier managers when trackers are OOO or when there is a change to the daily workflow
- Continued-ed training for trackers- Coaching/shadow sessions to ensure trackers are growing in their career and following protocol standards set for them - Ensure team is following tracking processes as far as proper saved searches, escalation processes (especially on HR freight), and partnering with the carrier floor to team up to provide premier service and earn more business; Train on Tracking Board and coach on tracking metrics, communication processes, and tracking procedures; Conduct monthly 1:1 meetings to give and receive feedback and talk about metrics and expectations; Work with tracking team leads in other offices and managers to gauge lack of knowledge in existing team members so they can be retrained where we see fit
- Ensure team is trained and aware how to track in ARRIVEnow for all statuses - If this is not being done properly, in-person shadowing and training sessions must take place and performance evaluation must occur
- Monitor general communication between the trackers, carrier representatives, bizdev representatives, and our carrier partners - If tracker has poor communication, it is your responsibility to provide a warning or place tracker on a performance plan if we see necessary; If there are issues in communication coming from our US teams, escalation to management will be necessary
- Monitor that the teams escalations are being acknowledged and actioned in a timely manner - If there are issues in communication coming from our US teams, escalation to management will be necessary
- Partner with the Carrier and Client Success teams to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of our Carrier partners and Customer service levels - Be in communication on a daily basis with our carrier and client success managers to get feedback on any of their needs
- Report feedback to carrier managers on any tough carriers to get in contact with or any issues we may be having within their department
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in systems and processes to help update Tracking SOP’s and share with the team
- Demonstrate ability to identify and resolve performance issues
- Work with the HR generalist to identify performance issues against each direct report’s evaluation criteria - address both verbally and in writing with the direct report when performance issues arise
- Required to evaluate performance within the first 90 days of each direct report’s employment to determine if they are a right fit for the position
- Participate in monthly Talent Management discussions. In which, we must bring to the table possible candidates for leadership positions, talk about their performance, including metrics, attitude, attendance and future plans.
- English Fluency Required (High B2-C1)
- 10+ months domestic tracking experience
- 6+ months Arrive experience
- Must be willing to live/work in Guadalajara full-time
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of our benefits including monthly grocery vouchers, vacation days, savings fund, medical insurance (including dental and vision plans) and more.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Enjoy office wide engagement activities, team events, happy hours and more!
- Work in our new Guadalajara office located in Torre 1500 (Av. Americas 1254) within the plaza, you'll find cafes and a wide variety of local restaurants.
- Start your morning with free coffee!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.