Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2021
Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to start or accelerate your career in a high-impact, customer-facing finance role on our Accounts Receivable team. We’re looking for candidates willing to go above and beyond to deliver the results, service and experience customers have come to expect from Arrive, so you’ll thrive in this position if you’re a savvy problem solver, have strong written and verbal communication skills and if you are organized and detail-obsessed.
What You’ll Do
- Serving as the primary AR contact for customers and your assigned sales team.
- Building relationships with key customers and communicating with them regularly to ensure Arrive is paid timely and resolve any concerns or delays.
- Creating, monitoring and actively working on customer aging reports to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
- Researching short and overpayments, misapplied funds, payment errors, unapplied cash, etc., and working closely with the customer, BizDev and CashApp team to resolve errors in a timely manner.
- Creating streamlined accounting processes to ensure customer needs are met and accounts are functioning properly.
- Utilizing Excel and NetSuite daily for tracking, reporting and ensuring customer accounting is up to date and accurate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Oracle Netsuite Experience & Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- Maturity to work effectively in negotiation discussions with customers and sales reps
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
How Will You Arrive?
We are proud to offer one of the industry’s best training programs. You’ll start by spending one-week training alongside industry veterans who will get you up to speed on everything from our best practices to how to use our proprietary technology. You’ll then spend the next few weeks engaged in on-the-job training, shadowing a successful tenured team member who will show you the ropes. From there, you’ll have access to ongoing one-on-one mentoring, best-in-class technology and plenty of professional development opportunities.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.
See more open positions at Arrive Logistics
Something looks off?