Mid-Enterprise Account Executive
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera’s Sales team is looking for a talented Mid-Enterprise Account Executive to join our high-performing team. You will report directly to our Director of Mid-Market Sales and work alongside our team of experienced Account Executives.
As a Mid-Enterprise Account Executive, you will play a key role in expanding new business in the physician practice and specialty markets. You will own and manage the sales cycle to drive revenue. This includes cold-calling, prospecting, qualifying, conducting product demonstrations, solution selling, negotiation, and closing. You have a passion for healthcare technology and looking for your next challenge.
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Discover key challenges and clearly demonstrate our value proposition
- Own the process – Salesforce as truth, pipeline management, forecasting
- Own the industry – healthcare terminology, value propositions, personas
- Exceed quota
- 3+ years in an Account Executive role with closing experience - preferably in B2B/SaaS
- Healthcare experience
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation (great demeanor)
- Comfortable working complex sales cycle - building champions to navigate multiple executive level decision makers
- Experience and proficiency with modern tech stacks – collaboration suites, outreach tools, CRM (Salesforce highly preferred)
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced startup environment
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$90,000 - $107,500 base + variable
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.