Product Manager (Enterprise SaaS)
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera’s Product organization is seeking a talented Product Manager to focus on our Enterprise SaaS vertical. This is an individual contributor role who will report into one of our Directors of Product Management. We are looking for a Product Manager who has owned the full product lifecycle for a software product. We are looking for someone with strong technical skills as this role will focus on owning products related to our infrastructure supporting scalability and supportability of the Artera platform. Mainly, enterprise configuration, auditing, logging & security, and identity & access. This is a dynamic role with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Work collaboratively with your triad team (Engineering, Product, and Design team members) to drive the quarterly plan forward
- Develop and implement the go-to-market plan for existing and new configuration products, working with all stakeholders to execute and measure results
- Stakeholder Management: Effectively manage key stakeholders, influencing internal decisions, and aligning product strategies with organizational goals
- Market Research and Customer Discovery: Conduct in-depth market research, customer discovery, and competitive analysis to inform product decisions and strategy
- Customer Research: Work directly with customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and workflows, and create innovative solutions that improve the user experience for patients and staff
- Customer Adoption: Develop and implement strategies to drive customer adoption, ensuring our products meet the needs of our diverse customer base
- Customer Outcomes: Track and manage customer outcomes, ensuring our product aligns with customer needs and expectations
- Systems Thinking: Demonstrate a holistic understanding of the product ecosystem, considering the interconnections and dependencies between various components and stakeholders
- Experience being a Product Manager at a SaaS company
- Experience working on a product related to any of the following: enterprise configuration, auditing, logging & security, and identity & access
- Demonstrated successes bringing products to market
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; able to work well with all teams and levels of an organization
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Highly analytical and takes a proactive approach to problem solving
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Jira, Figma, and Confluence
- 30 Days: Work with teams and participate in all scrum Agile ceremonies. Learn the business.
- 60 Days: Lead the team through day to day Agile ceremonies. Working through assessment and discovery for the next product.
- 90 Days: Deliver on your quarterly plan, and build a plan for the upcoming quarter.
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$114,000 - $156,000
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.