Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our dynamic product marketing team. You will have a pivotal role in developing, executing and contributing to strategic marketing initiatives, with a specific focus on product positioning, messaging, and pricing strategies that align with the company's revenue goals and target customer segments. Your expertise in pricing will be crucial in driving profitability and market competitiveness. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, customer success and finance, to ensure the successful launch and ongoing success of our products in the market.
You’ll establish a deep understanding of the market trends, competitive landscape, and customer insights to understand the value and positioning of our products in the market. Your strategic vision, deep market understanding, and exceptional leadership skills will inform the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans for our products, maximizing their impact and driving revenue growth. You’ll work to ensure that pricing and packaging strategies are aligned with the overall product marketing strategy by finding the right balance between delivering value to customers, maximizing profitability, and maintaining a competitive position in the market.
- Develop go-to-market plans and work cross-functionally to ensure successful product launches, including defining pricing strategies, sales enablement materials, and marketing campaigns for your areas of product responsibility.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, win/loss, and customer segmentation to identify target markets, customer needs, pricing opportunities and inform product positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with the finance team to develop pricing models, evaluate product profitability, and optimize pricing strategies based on market dynamics and financial objectives.
- Define, develop, and implement the pricing/packaging strategies and process, ensuring competitive pricing/packaging models and profitability targets are achieved.
- Collaborate with product management to understand the product roadmap, features, benefits, and use cases. Translate technical details into compelling customer-focused value propositions.
- Create compelling marketing collateral, including sales enablement materials, product guides, presentations, competitive assets, customer evidence and proof points to support sales teams.
- Educate sales and customer success on new offers, collateral and messaging ensuring consistent GTM strategies across all customer segments for effective sales of our products.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, generate leads, and support customer acquisition and retention.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, customer feedback, sales data and the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for product and marketing optimization.
- Act as a strategic advisor to senior leadership, providing insights and recommendations on market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to shape the product roadmap and overall business strategy.
- Represent the company as a subject matter expert and thought leader in the industry, speaking at industry events, conferences, and webinars.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, business, or a related field; MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, Strategy or similar
- 7+ years' experience launching SaaS products to market.
- Solid understanding of product marketing strategies and methodologies, including market segmentation, positioning, and messaging.
- Expertise in pricing strategies, models, analysis, packaging and optimization.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing comprehensive product marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and market trends, to make informed pricing decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messaging, present complex concepts, and influence stakeholders at various levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Solid understanding of product lifecycle management, product development processes, and go-to-market strategies.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, customer success, finance, and executives.
- Self-starter with a results-oriented mindset who is comfortable working through ambiguity and has a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Passion for our mission and the technology that helps us to achieve it, including the desire and ability to stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Healthcare experience
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$120,000 - $176,000
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.