Director of Revenue Operations
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera is seeking a new Director of Revenue Operations to oversee the Revenue Operations function. You will report into our VP of Finance. You are a proactive leader who uses strong business acumen and analytical skills to drive success. This is an exciting opportunity to drive process improvement initiatives forward and make a significant impact to the organization. This is a high profile role with a lot of greenfields and cross-functional work. This experience will provide you with a lot of room to learn and grow and accelerate your career.
- Support sales function from quote to close
- Administer revenue systems and provide support for Revenue, Finance, Customer Experience, and Product teams
- Own the Revenue function tech stack including our Salesforce.com instance; increase the velocity of Salesforce.com updates and drive overall optimization
- Manage Salesforce.com reporting and dashboard configuration
- Own our CPQ build and implement improvements designed to improve automation and seller ease of-use
- Own key revenue operations functions including territory mapping, managing deal desk and sales bookings auditing
- In partnership with HR, Finance, and Sales Leadership, administer commission plans and assignment of sales quotas
- Manage and facilitate accurate sales forecasting, including running weekly sales forecast meetings
- Work cross-functionally to prioritize projects and align key stakeholders
- Manage and develop revenue operations team
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Deep experience in Revenue or Sales Operations at a high-growth SaaS company ($70M+ ARR)
- Deep people management experience and passionate about developing and supporting the RevOps team
- Advanced Salesforce.com experience and skill set
- Deal Desk experience
- Commissions administration experience
- Sales metric auditing experience
- Demonstrated history of driving sales function process improvements forward that lead to tangible business outcomes
- Excellent prioritization skills and able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Clari experience (Admin a plus)
- Certified Salesforce Architect
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$128,000.00 - $176,000.00
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.