Sales Enablement Manager
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera is looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Manager to support our growing Sales organization. You will report to our VP of Sales. You will have the opportunity to complete projects independently with minimal guidance and much of your work will involve optimizing overall sales efficiency by refining processes and making systematic enhancements.
You will have strong business consulting and analytical skills and be able to facilitate external collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results. You will also be able to quickly adapt to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking for their next Sales Enablement role and passionate about supporting sales teams.
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for the sales organization.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Marketing, RevOps, Business Operations, Finance, and Customer Success.
- Optimize, execute, and manage certifications and training. Typical subject matter includes marketing collateral, messaging for sales meetings, use case presentations, proof point presentations, product news, incentive programming, sales support, and demo environment maintenance.
- Understand industry best practices of core enablement functions, such as training, certifications, and facilitating campaigns. Measure success and continuously improve execution of enablement functions.
- 4+ years of sales, sales operations, sales enablement, or similar experience within an enterprise solutions sales organization.
- Healthcare experience.
- A proven track record of solving complex problems, driving initiatives cross functionally, and clear ability to explain complex concepts to audiences in a simplistic way.
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong conceptual understanding of sales processes and methodology.
- Ability to find data to create and execute on sales strategies and initiatives.
- Proactive problem solver that is always looking to make things better.
- Team player that is energized by mentoring, teaching, and supporting others.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and G-Suite.
- Highly preferred: previous experience of being in a quota carrying sales position of some sort (SDR or AE).
- LMS experience
- CMS experience
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$102,000 - $135,000 + variable
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at Artera Instagram (@artera_io) to hear from our employees about working at Artera.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that Artera currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. Artera is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
Something looks off?