Customer Success Director
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
The Customer Success Director will own and oversee relationships with Artera’s smaller Enterprise customers (hospitals that range from $120K - $400K in ARR with a few larger enterprise customers). Drawing upon the ability to manage accounts and develop new business, the Customer Success Director needs to be an active listener with strong communication and organizational skills. They will thoroughly understand their customers’ business objectives and provide meaningful insight on how patient engagement related workflows can be improved through the use of Artera’s products.
The Customer Success Director will develop and maintain relationships with key executives, stakeholders, and super users for their assigned market segments, including hospitals and health clinics. They will leverage those relationships to assess existing workflows and make recommendations on how to better utilize the Artera product suite. The role requires a consultative approach with a strong mindset that is customer focused, data driven, and compelled to identify new opportunities for increased utilization and feature/integration expansion.
- Acts as post-sale customer point of contact and is accountable for driving increased customer adoption and utilization of the Artera product suite
- Assists in the customer renewal and focuses on improved retention
- Focuses on customer strategies that improve revenue through up-selling and cross-selling via Customer Success Qualified Leads
- Remains focused on developing high-level relationships with customers to assure strong relationships are intact at the value realization and buyer level
- Collaborates with the customer on a mutually agreed upon Customer Success plan to drive increased value for Artera’s products and services
- Works with customers to drive metric driven results where applicable
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the customer success strategy
- Demonstrates product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s)
- May handle escalations and coordinate across functional areas of the company, including Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Engineering, Finance, Training, and/or Support
- BA/BS required, Master’s degree in business, healthcare administration, or other healthcare-related field a plus
- At least 6-8 years in customer success, professional services, or operations positions within the healthcare industry or SaaS based companies; or a combination of 4-6 years related experience and an advanced degree
- Track record of fostering and building strong customer relationships above the manager level
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and have disciplined record keeping concerning customer engagement
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved
- Comfortable with managing ambiguity, even when things are not defined or the way forward is not certain
- Possess the skills to analyze customer usage data and develop recommendations based upon data insights
- Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate the issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Available to travel around 30%
- Familiarity with Gainsight Customer Success Tool
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$88,000 - $117,000 + variable
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at Artera Instagram (@artera_io) to hear from our employees about working at Artera.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that Artera currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. Artera is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
Something looks off?