Enterprise Account Executive
Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Brief summary of role:
Join the Copado Team as an Enterprise Account Executive and develop a solid strategy for targeting an assigned channel or geography. Build an effective go-to-market strategy to drive awareness, build advocacy, engage in account planning, and identify and manage new Sales opportunities by working proactively and collaboratively with our supporting teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and driving the strategy for growth and new customer acquisition.
- Collaborating with your team to define and deliver compelling value propositions in order to generate opportunities
- Track, analyze, and communicate to management key metrics and business trends - as they relate to your region
- Supporting all aspects of regional development including, but not limited to, meeting with customer influencers from different channels (Implementation partners, ISVs and Salesforce.com Sales and Customer Success groups) to identify targets, along with, planning and executing focused marketing activities
- Engaging with customers to ensure they are set up for success post-deal
- Prospecting potential new customers through targeted outbound activity
- Understanding customer growth goals, strategies and initiatives, and establishing Copado as a best-in-class solution
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Participating in all product, sales, process training, and certifications to develop the expertise of the Copado solution, vision, and strategy
- Managing account relationships, pipeline, and forecast in Salesforce CRM
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years recent experience selling technology and IT Solutions
- 1+ years working in the Salesforce ecosystem for a sales capacity
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Engage with all kinds of people, building and leveraging relationships to create mutually beneficial value
- Expert at multitasking, and working with shifting priorities and uncertainty in a startup environment
- Reach out to a company we have never worked with before
- Possess a passion to lead and build a region by collaborating and motivating others to execute a defined plan and strategy
- Be a team player, understanding that other groups within the company need to be successful and you can successfully work together
- You are emotionally intelligent, can deliver and receive feedback in a professional manner
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.