Customer Success Manager (ANZ)
Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Brief summary of role:
The Customer Success Manager must demonstrate the ability to work with Copado's customers by working proactively and collaboratively with our global and local teams. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for onboarding and adoption of accounts.
Copado is a fast-growing organization that believes in its people to enable our business to scale and grow. Operating out of WeWork locations around the world, we provide our people with flexible working environments and benefits for our international organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with customers to help drive adoption and usage of Copado
- Onboarding new customers along with our Implementation team
- Troubleshooting at risk/red flag accounts and escalate as needed for resolution
- Monitoring & tracking the health of the customer base by soliciting feedback through surveys and regular interaction, business review meetings and product roadmap discussions
- Coordinating and collaborating with multiple resources that are available and involved and needed to achieve customer success (i.e. support, professional services, sales, product managers and executives)
- Provide information to customers to enable them to work within best practices
- Ensure customers are referenceable and solicit success stories.
We are looking for someone with:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Success Management for Enterprise businesses
- You love building relationships and have a proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving and interpersonal skills to achieve success goals
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a real desire to help customers reach their goals.
- You are highly organized, take initiative, require little direction and have a positive attitude.
- Experience using Salesforce and a Customer Success tool (Gainsight, Churnzero, Totango, etc) is preferred
- Previous experience in DevOps is a plus
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.