Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
Responsibilities for Sales Operations Manager
- Track long term sales data
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods
- Monitor and assist with customer retention
- Train staff on new technology and software
- Assist with account management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- Strong communication skills
- As a Salesforce Configurator, you will be responsible for delivering solutions to business requirements using Salesforce's declarative (configuration-based) tools.
- This role requires hands-on experience configuring Salesforce, testing configurations, and enabling business users to understand and test new features.
- Perform declarative configuration work in Salesforce (Sales & Service clouds).
- You will need to be comfortable with Flows, Process Builder, validation rules, Email-to-Case, Territory Management, etc.
- Design and deliver user permissions and data visibility requirements
- Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams
- Document and implement configuration changes and data-mapping requirements
- Maintain process flow documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience configuring the Salesforce platform
- Ability to write and perform accurate and thorough test scenarios for features
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Required