Strategic Account Executive, Federal
Grafana Labs is looking for an Strategic Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business across the Mid Atlantic region targeting named accounts. You will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers. You will manage forecasts and track customer data. We're strong proponents of a consultative sales approach - learn about the customer's needs first before talking about our products. Your expertise will be critical in helping articulate the value of our products, work with the customer during the trial phase and hand off a strong relationship to our Customer Success team.
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly and annual sales goals
- Manage all aspects of the sales process (prospecting, sales meetings, product demos, proofs of concept, proposals, negotiations and account management)
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Be able to understand and convey the value of both Grafana Cloud and Grafana Enterprise
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Manage pipeline generation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests
- 5+ Years of Experience in Infrastructure Technology Sales
- 10 years of software sales experience
- Experience prospecting into Fortune 100 companies
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Experience using Salesforce
- Familiarity selling open source technology is a plus
- Experience using Command of the Message and MEDD(P)ICC
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $300,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.