Revenue Accounting Manager (Remote, USA)
Grafana is looking for a detail-oriented and task-driven Senior Revenue Accountant to join our Finance Team! Reporting to our Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting, this is an opportunity to join a fast growing startup and play a driving role in our accounting and financial operations.
We’re scaling quickly and this role is perfect for someone who enjoys looking for opportunities to advance their skills in a fulfilling environment. The candidate should expect to leverage current skill-sets while also focusing on learning quickly and adding value to the current processes.
- Perform monthly revenue close activities, including journal entries, reconciliations and flux analysis.
- Assist with system implementations related to QTC processes.
- Support processing and review of customer contracts, billing and revenue schedules to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with ASC 606.
- Research accounting guidance and document Company’s position on various revenue transactions.
- Implement and document processes and procedures for compliance purposes.
- Support cross-functional efforts and build relationships with other teams including accounting, FP&A, deal desk, and legal.
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with financial reporting for revenue in accordance with ASC 606. Public accounting and experience with SaaS, on-premise and professional services revenue recognition is a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, some knowledge in SQL queries preferred.
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and organizations.
- Proactive, self motivated with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
In the United States, the Base compensation range for this role is $102,000 - $123,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable) and other benefits listed here.