Senior Manager, Customer Success Manager - West (Remote, USA)
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Love to innovate? This is an exciting opportunity to join a technology startup in a high growth phase. We’re looking for an experienced, proven, versatile, and highly motivated Customer Success leader to join our team.
As a Senior Manager of Customer Success (AMER-West), your team will be a key differentiator in how our customers view and value Grafana Labs. This key leader will have experience developing and maturing an established Customer Success organization to service a growing and complex customer base, curating specific experiences to increase production adoption and revenue protection.
On top of developing the Customer Success organization, you will have a passion for putting the customer first and love building strong relationships connecting with customers and internal stakeholders. You will champion the customer experience and liaise with cross functional teams including Sales, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Development to ensure the balance between what’s best for the Customer and Grafana.
- Leverage data to drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Create and champion team development, necessary skills and create enablement plans for ongoing growth
- Partner with Sales to align on strategies for key accounts, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Build trusted relationships with the Product team to articulate patterns and insights for investment that will help the company “win enterprise”
- Hire, develop and mentor Success team members, building a culture of excellence and exceptional customer experiences
- Evolve and iterate our Success methodology for our growing customer base
- Create an innovative, collaborative and fun working environment for the distributed team
- Experience managing and leveraging a team of managers and individual contributors
- Experience working with an Enterprise customer base, driving product adoption leading to a healthy renewal
- Ability to grow, coach and mentor employees
- Excellent decision making skills in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn and aptitude to master our products and become a trusted advisor to our customers
- Process and detail oriented and enjoy documenting scalable steps
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization including Executive and C-level
- Experience delivering customer-focused solutions to customer needs
- Extensive background knowledge with any of the following fields:
- Observability, devops, logs, metrics, tracing, Kubernetes and general enterprise open source technology
- Excellent listening, problem solving and communication skills
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $210,000 - $252,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.