Senior Solutions Architect (Remote, Americas)
What’s that actually mean? It means our customers:
What you'll be doing:
- Effective in working with customers, including business executives, project managers, and IT development staff.
- Effective in understanding business needs and distilling the information into business and technical requirements.
- Comfortable working with complex business and technological requirements and translating into the design of solutions, including data visualization, workflow recommendations, migrations, and enterprise scale architecture.
- Ability to act as a functional lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as functional capabilities. Leads functional workshops with customers, documents requirements, and designs appropriate solutions.
- Speed is paramount. This team is nimble and is the fulcrum to accelerate the delivery of the solution for customers.
- Be a strong advocate for adherence to standards and best practices.
- Stay current on Grafana Labs, observability, and related technologies.
- You'll be a key resource for our Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Support, and Professional Services teams as they look to drive innovation and improvements into future product and offering enhancements.
- If you enjoy working with customers to help them succeed and thrive on working with leading-edge technologies, this is the role for you.
- This role will require travel to customer locations once it is safe to do so.
What you'll bring along:
- 5+ years of experience working on deployment teams, using project management techniques.
- Direct experience with o11y.
- Best practices for both using and deploying an o11y stack (visualization, alerting, metrics, logs, traces) - preferably with Grafana products (Grafana, Prometheus/Cortex/Enterprise Metrics, Loki/Enterprise Logs, Jaeger/Tempo).
- A proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise o11y implementations for large customers
- Self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with customers, partners, and internal members.
- Vision to help us take our company to the next level.
- Executive Presence.*nix and Windows Server Administration.
- Kubernetes (kubectl, Helm, Tanka preferred).
- Experience with Cloud Platforms - AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Systems Architecture design.
- Software Engineering experience and or ability to read code (GoLang/JS/TypeScript).
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $165,000 - $200,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.