Senior Technical Marketing Manager (Remote, USA)
Description of Duties
Technical marketing exists to evangelize our products to both technical and non technical audiences by expressing the technical capabilities of the product as values to our target audiences. As a Sr. Technical Marketing Manager at Grafana Labs, you understand our customers, our community, the problems they face, and how Grafana Labs can solve those for them. You're just as happy talking to and teaching others, as you are heads down learning and using the technology. You will work closely with our marketing, engineering, product, business development, sales team, and partners. You will be responsible for technical marketing content and representing Grafana Labs as a technical evangelist at key trade shows and customer meetings.
- Teach our audiences about Grafana Labs observability approach and how it can be valuable to them, introducing them to new concepts which can help them achieve their goals.
- Produce technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, technical white papers, conference presentations, webinars, sales enablement content.
- Create, roll out, and maintain technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs, and whitepapers to connect Grafana Lab’s capabilities to user and customer needs.
- Represent Grafana Labs at customer engagements such as with sales enablement, at conferences, and at community and customer meetups.
- Provide technical guidance and own demonstrations for analyst report submissions and briefings.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience (product marketing, product management, solutions engineering, or similar)
- Experience with marketing and selling products/services to a technical audience
- Technical background in or good understanding of observability
- The ability to take on complex projects and own them from start to finish, with organization and efficiency
- Comfort working with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders in complicated processes
- Have exceptional writing and communication skills
- A high say-do ratio in executing and delivering impact
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $175,000 - 211,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.