Senior Global Billing Analyst (Remote, USA)
Grafana is looking for a Senior Global Billing Operations Analyst to join our Global Billing Operations team. Reporting to our Senior Director, Accounting, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup and play a driving role in our financial operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a high growth AR function and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The individual will love continuous process improvement and pays close attention to details.
- Daily cash application and reconciliation
- Support billing adjustments
- Reconcile our customers between systems
- Manage the billing ticket queue for both our internal and external customers
- Responsible for successfully onboarding Grafana as a vendor at new customers
- Account for our self serve customer population
- Own our marketplace customer billing and collections
- Assist with month end close tasks, such as billing analysis, monthly GL account reconciliation, and AR aging analysis
- Support cross-functional efforts and build relationships with other teams including Accounting, FP&A, Customer Success, Deal Desk, and Legal
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance as requested
- BS or AA Degree in Accounting or related field
- Proficient in working with Salesforce
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office Software, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint; and independently take ownership to manage assigned projects
- Analytical problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and organizations.
- Proactive, self motivated with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.