Director, Product Management
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
The Product team at H1 plays a crucial role in creating that future. It is our role to work in partnership with our colleagues and our customers to understand the most valuable products we can deliver to market. We strive to deeply understand our customers’ needs, and our users’ workflows, to solve their problems in simple and novel ways.
H1 is growing quickly, and our understanding of our customers, and the product that supports them, needs to grow along with it. And so does the product team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
As a member of the Product team, you will help guide the evolution of our flagship product, HCP Universe. You will be working with stakeholders across the organization, and directly with our customers, to understand our business, the markets we’re in and the needs of our users. You will help shape the roadmap for our product and the process by which that roadmap is realized, including:
- Collaborate closely with your design and engineering partners to deliver product to market
- Help drive priorities for your teams by building a deep understanding of the business, our customers, our users and the market landscape
- Measure the impact of product releases and use data to inform the roadmap
- Ensure quality of new feature releases
- Empower the organization - particular Customer Support and Sales - with training and supportive materials for product release
- Provide customer and product support when required
- Lead one or more distinct product teams
- Help your teams continuously improve their processes and support overall product operations
You are an experienced product manager and leader that is comfortable spending time in the problem space. You are someone who can manage complexity and adjust your process to the context you’re working in. You’re as comfortable building a must have feature as you are improving a product metric, or driving a long term business outcome. Your natural inclination is to work collaboratively, to be transparent and seek and give feedback continuously. You care deeply about the growth and development of the members of your team.
- You care about how the work gets done as much as the work itself
- You are able to build alignment across diverse teams and stakeholders
- You are able to tailor your communication to the different audiences you engage with
- You are comfortable facilitating meetings and ensure all the voices in the room are heard
- You care about the people on your team and are driven to make them successful
- 6+ years of experience in product management in Enterprise SaaS companies in the healthcare industry
- Experience working closely with engineering and design teams
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays $180,000 to $205,000 per year, based on experience, in addition to stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.