Principal Solution Consultant - SLED
ID.me simplifies how people securely prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital migration for many critical services. Those services require a trusted identity to safeguard against fraud and help ensure people are who they claim to be. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with people, which can reduce the time and frustration of having to verify at multiple sites and set up multiple passwords.
ID.me is a credential service provider compliant with federal standards for digital identity verification.
In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
Principal Solution Engineer - SLED
ID.me simplifies how individuals prove and share their identity online. The ID.me secure digital identity network has over 100 million members with over 70,000 individuals joining daily, as well as partnerships with over 30 states, multiple federal agencies, and over 500 name brand retailers. We are just getting started.
The Solution Engineering team brings ID.me to life. We understand our customers’ unique challenges and how our amazing technology can address them. We sell our vision by delivering compelling demos and presentations. We help our customers configure ID.me and support their launch on our identity network. We are a key part of a dynamic sales team.
We are looking for a Principal Solution Engineer that will support our largest state government customers. You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, developing creative solutions, and supporting our customers post go-live. You will leverage your experience and expertise to become a trusted advisor to key stakeholders and uphold ID.me as a key technology partner.
Must have experience working with State and Local Government and reside in California or Florida
- Leverage technical expertise to drive sales strategy and success
- Diagnose and document customer technical and business requirements
- Design and configure solutions which address customers unique needs
- Develop and configure demos which position differentiated solutions
- Quantify business and technical value of ID.me in solving customer problems
- Execute Proofs of Concept with complex use cases and integrations
- Write accurate and compelling RFP content that position a unique ID.me solution
- Craft reusable technical content such as whitepapers, playbooks, and how-tos
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical representative(s) at customer
- Mentor teammates, share technical expertise and industry knowledge
- Distill, prioritize, and communicate product feedback to internal teams
- Present at marketing events, trade shows, and user conferences
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
- At least 7 years of solution engineering experience, including pre and post sales
- At least 5 years of experience working in state and local government
- Background with Identity and Access Management concepts and platforms
- Experience with standard network security protocols (OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, OIDC)
- Exceptional speaking, writing, and presentation skills to all audiences
- Boundless energy. Inspirational passion. Customer Service. Sense of ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or similar preferred
- Must reside in California or Florida. Willingness to travel as needed
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.