Senior Manager, Proposals
ID.me simplifies how people securely prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital migration for many critical services. Those services require a trusted identity to safeguard against fraud and help ensure people are who they claim to be. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with people, which can reduce the time and frustration of having to verify at multiple sites and set up multiple passwords.
ID.me is a credential service provider compliant with federal standards for digital identity verification.
In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me simplifies how individuals prove and share their identity online. The ID.me secure digital identity network has over 114 million members with over 90,000 individuals joining daily, as well as partnerships with over 30 states, multiple federal agencies, and over 500 name brand retailers. We are just getting started.
ID.me is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Senior Manager, Proposals. In this role, you will own the management of the end-to-end process to complete complex technical proposals. This individual leads cross functional teams to submit accurate and compelling proposals for highly complex RFPs. This position requires meticulous attention to written detail, a passion for crafting persuasive value propositions, and excellent organizational skills.
You will work closely with our Sales, Engineering, Product, Security, Legal, and Fraud teams to draft, edit and deliver compelling, high quality responses to Request for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposal (RFPs). This is a first-line manager position with a team of Proposal Manager reports.
- Lead a team that delivers accurate, complete, compelling proposals within tight timelines
- Create schedules and organize resources and tasks to meet deadlines
- Write persuasively about complex technical concepts and product capabilities
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders on progress, timelines, and risks
- Lead content delivery of online submissions, electronic documents, and hard copies
- Develop and execute a strategy to curate, maintain, and reuse content
- Identify metrics and best practices to track and improve process effectiveness
- Implement strategies for continuous improvement of process and proposals
- Mentor proposal managers to improve proposal management skills
- Hire and develop proposal managers to ensure capacity and timeliness
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of proposal writing including drafting, reviewing, and editing proposals
- 3+ years managing a team including hiring and developing proposal managers
- Experience managing complex projects involving cross-functional teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including experience with technical writing and editing
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks for a team of subject matter experts
- Boundless energy. Inspirational passion. Customer Service. Sense of ownership.
- Experience with modern proposal, project management, and content management tools
- APMP Certification preferred
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.