Manager of FP&A
ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
ID.me is seeking a results-driven Manager, Corporate Finance & FP&A to join our fast-paced growing Finance team. Reporting into the VP of Finance & Strategic Planning, this role will perform financial analysis, play a key role in forecasting the company’s financial performance, prepare management reporting of company operating results, and assist with Finance projects in investor relations and corporate finance. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, analytical rigor and great attention to detail, and will enjoy rolling up their sleeves and being part of an innovative culture where they can make something better everyday.
- Regular preparation of 3-financial statements reporting
- Ownership of short / medium-term consolidated financial model (including B/S and CF) including driving regular business-wide forecasting process and updating valuation
- Preparation and updating of investor relations presentation materials
- Preparation and project management of investor due diligence, corporate development, and reporting (for debt and equity fundraising)
- Research on equity capital markets and peer financial benchmarks
- Preparation for investor conferences and teach-ins to educate the market on ID.me
- Support for other FP&A responsibilities as needed in the areas of forecasting and reporting (including but not limited to detailed revenue forecasting, COGS forecasting, expense / hiring tracking, and BoD reporting)
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
- 1-3+ years of Investment Banking or Equity Research experience, SaaS is preferred but not required
- Strong Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills, including a thorough understanding of modeling best practices and ability to develop complex, scenario based models
- Ability to model financial statements based on business drivers and high-level metrics
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction from management in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles, especially for SaaS
- Experience with Microsoft Powerpoint and strong presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Must have an obsession for constant improvement
- Ability to thrive when there are changing priorities and shifting of gears
- Strong oral, written, and presentation-driven communication skills
- Collaborative mentality – must have experience working in a fast-past team environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and work across departments and the company
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization
- Understands the importance of professionalism and confidentiality
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and continuous improvement
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.
The annual base salary listed below for this role is based on experience, skills, education, relevant training and geographic location. Company bonus, incentive for sales roles, equity, and benefits are available depending on the role.
ID.me offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts (medical, limited purpose, dependent care, commuter benefit accounts), basic and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, parental leave, ability to participate in unlimited paid time off subject to the terms and conditions of the PTO policy, including 8 company wide holidays, short and long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, referral bonus policy, employee assistance program, pet insurance, travel assistant program, wellbeing and childcare discounts, benefit advocates, and a learning and development benefit.
The above represents the anticipated total rewards package for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on qualifications, professional experiences, skills, education, relevant training, geographic location, and other job related factors.
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.