Director Product Marketing, Identity & Digital Wallet
ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
ID.me is a leading identity verification platform that is revolutionizing the way individuals prove their identity online. With the ever-increasing importance of secure digital identities, ID.me has emerged as a trusted and innovative solution provider, offering a seamless and reliable verification process. As more industries and organizations embrace digital transformation, the market opportunity for ID.me is incredible. With a rapidly growing customer base and partnerships with major brands, ID.me is well-positioned to capitalize on the expanding demand for secure and frictionless identity solutions. Join our team as a Principal Product Marketing Manager for Identity Verification and be part of an exciting journey to shape the future of digital identity and drive meaningful impact on a global scale.
As the Director of Principal Product Marketing, you will play a visible and pivotal role in driving the success of our digital identity and wallet offerings for B2B enterprise customers. You will act as a subject matter expert working closely with Product Management and the go to market teams.
- Strategic Marketing Development: Lead the crafting and execution of robust marketing strategies to bolster the market penetration and brand preference for our identity verification offering.
- Product Messaging and Positioning: Develop distinct and persuasive product messaging and positioning that clearly articulates the value and unique selling propositions of our identity verification offering.
- Content Creation and Campaign Management: Spearhead the creation of engaging marketing content including blogs, whitepapers, webinars, and case studies, and manage integrated marketing campaigns to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Customer Engagement: Forge strong relationships with customers, leveraging their insights and testimonials to shape product enhancements and marketing narratives.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with other departments such as product management, engineering, and sales to ensure alignment of objectives and seamless product rollouts.
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis: Undertake comprehensive market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, opportunities, and challenges, informing the evolution of the product and marketing strategies.
- Sales Enablement: Create and deliver sales tools and training materials to empower the sales team with the knowledge and resources necessary to excel in selling the identity verification offerings.
- Performance Analytics: Define and track key performance indicators to gauge the impact of marketing initiatives and steer data-informed decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, with a focus on technology or cybersecurity products.
- Proven experience in successfully promoting and establishing market leadership for technology products.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The annual base salary listed below for this role is based on experience, skills, education, relevant training and geographic location. Company bonus, incentive for sales roles, equity, and benefits are available depending on the role.
ID.me offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts (medical, limited purpose, dependent care, commuter benefit accounts), basic and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, parental leave, ability to participate in unlimited paid time off subject to the terms and conditions of the PTO policy, including 8 company wide holidays, short and long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, referral bonus policy, employee assistance program, pet insurance, travel assistant program, wellbeing and childcare discounts, benefit advocates, and a learning and development benefit.
The above represents the anticipated total rewards package for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on qualifications, professional experiences, skills, education, relevant training, geographic location, and other job related factors.
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.