Sr. Solution Consultant - Healthcare
ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
Sr. Solution Consultant - Healthcare
ID.me simplifies how individuals prove and share their identity online. The ID.me secure digital identity network has over 117 million members with over 90,000 individuals joining daily, as well as partnerships with 30 states, 15 federal agencies, and over 600 name-brand retailers. We are just getting started.
The Solution Consulting team brings ID.me to life. We understand our customers’ unique challenges and how our amazing technology can address them. We sell our vision by delivering compelling demos and presentations. We help our customers configure ID.me and support their launch on our identity network. We are a key part of a dynamic sales team.
We are looking for a Solution Consultant who will support our healthcare vertical. You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, developing creative solutions, and supporting our customers post go-live. You will leverage your experience working with healthcare organizations to become a trusted advisor to our key stakeholders and uphold ID.me as a key technology partner.
- Leverage technical expertise to drive sales strategy and success
- Diagnose and document customer technical and business requirements
- Guide discussions and develop new solutions for the healthcare industry
- Design and configure solutions that address customers’ unique needs
- Develop and configure demos that position differentiated solutions
- Quantify the business and technical value of ID.me in solving customer problems
- Execute Proofs of Concept with complex use cases and integrations
- Write accurate and compelling RFP content that position a unique ID.me solution
- Craft reusable technical content such as whitepapers, playbooks, and how-tos
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical representative(s) at customers
- Mentor teammates, share technical expertise and industry knowledge
- Distill, prioritize, and communicate product feedback to internal teams
- Present at marketing events, trade shows, and user conferences
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
- At least 3 years of solution consulting experience, including pre and post sales
- At least 3 years of experience selling to or working in the healthcare industry
- Experience with Identity and Access Management concepts and platforms
- Experience with standard network security protocols (OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, OIDC)
- Exceptional speaking, writing, and presentation skills to all audiences
- Boundless energy. Inspirational passion. Customer Service. Sense of ownership.
- Willingness to travel as needed
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.