Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP - Tampa)
ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
ID.me is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join our team in Tampa, Florida. As the Sr. HRBP of Member Support - Tampa, you will be frontline support for our 200+ Member Support representatives, along with managers and leaders of the organization. You will partner with managers to guide and coach them on concerns and inquiries, as well as train them on policies, performance management, and conduct so that they can help their Member Support Associates with day-to-day questions/operations. Engaging high-performing teams, spotting trends and driving change will also be key to your success in continuing to make ID.me a great place to work.
- Act as a first point of contact for employees and managers in answering day to day HR questions within Member Support;
- Provide support to managers on employee relations issues; ensure ongoing compliance with company policies and all federal, state, and local employment laws;
- Build trust with employees, managers and leaders in the Tampa location;
- Gain insight into the operations of the Member Support team to better understand, recommend, and implement goals to enhance the team and employee experience;
- Support HR and leadership in analyzing trends and metrics to show the health of the Member Support team as it relates to retention, promotion, attrition, quality of hires, etc;
- Help to support the smooth execution of onboarding and off-boarding processes;
- Partner cross-functionally with teams across Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, Learning & Development, and Payroll to create an aligned and effective people resources team;
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of Employee Records using various HRIS systems;
- Drive initiatives and improvements towards current and new HR policies, processes, and programs;
- Partner closely with Workforce Management (WFM) and payroll to resolve issues of attendance, employee scheduling, leaves of absence, etc;
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
- Must reside in Tampa, FL
- 5+ years experience in a dedicated HR Generalist role;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- PHR or SHRM-CP strongly preferred;
- Experience working with an hourly workforce;
- Must have experience with and strong understanding and handling of Leaves of Absences (LOA), accommodations, and FMLA;
- Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative and answer questions;
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills and demonstrated ability to influence without authority;
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully partner with individuals at varying levels within an organization;
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills including Google Suite and HRIS systems (Ultipro experience preferred);
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Ability to thrive when there are multiple changing priorities and shifting of gears
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and continuous improvement
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.