Customer Success Manager - Communities
ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
Customer Success Manager - Communities
- Take charge of the success of a portfolio of brand partners focused on engaging key communities, such as military, nurses, teachers, students, etc.
- Cultivate a trusted advisor relationship with brand partners, comprehending their business strategy, key performance indicators (KPIs), and community-specific objectives.
- Craft community-specific engagement strategies through marketing and promotional efforts, optimize product utilization, and foster retention efforts.
- Deliver outstanding results and service, consistently seeking innovative solutions to enhance partner brands and boost adoption within targeted communities.
- Champion partner brands internally, collaborating with senior leaders across the organization, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Member Support.
- Amplify value for brand partners by influencing decision-makers to implement strategies based on best practices and leverage the entire suite of services provided.
- Foster brand partners into community champions by maintaining high levels of engagement, communication, conducting routine performance reporting, strategic planning, and business reviews.
- Drive community advocacy through the creation of case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
- Contribute to the evolution of processes and products through well-organized, data-driven communication.
- Effectively identify, respond to, and resolve issues related to program integrations and partner renewals independently and through collaboration with internal teams.
- Bring a minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Strategic Partnership, Business Development, or a related field within the realm of community engagement.
- Showcase success in dynamic and demanding environments, demonstrating resilience, problem-solving skills, and an ability to excel in challenging situations.
- Exhibit strong communication skills and emotional intelligence, displaying patience, tact, and the ability to build consensus within community-focused initiatives.
- Demonstrate a detail-oriented approach with the ability to learn quickly, manage multiple relationships, set priorities, and stay organized.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to independently construct compelling, data-driven proposals.
- Bring a proactive, confident, and energetic attitude with a desire to be a key player in a high-performing, collaborative team.
- Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy dose of humility.
- Expect travel up to 25%.
The annual base salary listed below for this role is based on experience, skills, education, relevant training and geographic location. Company bonus, incentive for sales roles, equity, and benefits are available depending on the role.
ID.me offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts (medical, limited purpose, dependent care, commuter benefit accounts), basic and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, parental leave, ability to participate in unlimited paid time off subject to the terms and conditions of the PTO policy, including 8 company wide holidays, short and long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, referral bonus policy, employee assistance program, pet insurance, travel assistant program, wellbeing and childcare discounts, benefit advocates, and a learning and development benefit.
The above represents the anticipated total rewards package for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on qualifications, professional experiences, skills, education, relevant training, geographic location, and other job related factors.
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.