Customer Success Manager - SLED
ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
Customer Success Manager - SLED
ID.me is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to specialize in managing State, Local, and Higher Ed (SLED) customers. In this pivotal role, you will be instrumental in fostering enduring relationships with SLED clients, ensuring their satisfaction, and championing the success of our innovative products and services. Your expertise will be crucial in navigating complex accounts, driving adoption, and serving as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on product functionalities and fraud mitigation best practices.
- Develop a Trusted Advisor Relationship:
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders within SLED customer organizations.
- Understand the unique needs and challenges of each customer to provide tailored solutions and support.
- Manage Renewals:
- Proactively engage with customers to ensure timely renewals and identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional products or services.
- Collaborate with the sales team to drive successful contract renewals.
- Drive Expansion and Growth:
- Identify and pursue opportunities for account expansion by understanding customer needs and aligning them with relevant offerings.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to drive growth within the SLED customer base.
- Analyze and understand Key Performance Indicator metrics to drive improvements and desired results.
- Own the Relationship and Overall Success of the Customer:
- Act as the primary point of contact for SLED customers, ensuring a seamless experience and addressing any concerns or issues promptly.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver on customer expectations and commitments.
- Report to internal stakeholders on opportunities and risks.
- Provide regular updates to internal stakeholders on the status of SLED customer accounts, including opportunities for growth and potential risks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address challenges and capitalize on opportunities.
- Drive Adoption:
- Work closely with customers to ensure successful onboarding and adoption of our products and services.
- Provide training and resources to facilitate customer understanding and utilization of our offerings.
- Manage Product Roadmap and Migrations:
- Stay informed about product developments and updates, ensuring customers are aware of and can take advantage of new features.
- Coordinate and manage migrations to new product versions, minimizing disruption to customer operations.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Product and Fraud Mitigation Best Practices:
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services, serving as the go-to expert for customers on product functionality.
- Provide guidance on best practices for fraud mitigation and overall product usage.
- At least two years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Strategic Partnership, Business Development, or related markets
- Demonstrated success in fast-based and demanding environments – you relish adversity, overcoming obstacles and solving challenging problems
- Strong communication skills and high EQ makes you patient, tact, resilient, and equally effective in building consensus and de-escalating conflict
- Detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple relationships while setting priorities and remaining organized
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the capacity to independently build convincing, data-driven proposals
- Proactive, confident and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a high-performing, fun-loving team
- Travel expectations up to 25%
The annual base salary listed below for this role is based on experience, skills, education, relevant training and geographic location. Company bonus, incentive for sales roles, equity, and benefits are available depending on the role.
ID.me offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts (medical, limited purpose, dependent care, commuter benefit accounts), basic and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, parental leave, ability to participate in unlimited paid time off subject to the terms and conditions of the PTO policy, including 8 company wide holidays, short and long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, referral bonus policy, employee assistance program, pet insurance, travel assistant program, wellbeing and childcare discounts, benefit advocates, and a learning and development benefit.
The above represents the anticipated total rewards package for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on qualifications, professional experiences, skills, education, relevant training, geographic location, and other job related factors.
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.