ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Solutions Architect to join our dynamic team. As a Solutions Architect, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful implementation of our SaaS identity products for our valued customers. You will be the primary technical point of contact, responsible for understanding customer requirements, guiding them through the technical implementation process, and ensuring a seamless and successful onboarding experience. You will also partner closely with existing customers to optimize and iterate upon their implementation of our products.
- Customer Engagement:
- Partner closely with a Customer Onboarding manager to deliver an impeccable onboarding experience and an optimal technical implementation
- Act as the technical expert and product SME, prepared to offer guidance on product functionality, requirements, technology, and best practices.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand their business goals and technical requirements.
- Technical Implementation:
- Lead customers through the technical implementation process of our SaaS identity products.
- Provide guidance on best practices, configuration, and customization to meet customer-specific use cases.
- Our customers use cases can be complex and varied, so you will need to craft technical solutions customers can implement for complex use cases. ○ Develop and deliver technical training sessions to customers on our technology, and the requirements to implement it. You will be responsible for ensuring they are equipped with the knowledge and skills to maximize the value of our products.
- Provision and configure customer environments.
- Troubleshoot implementation issues and guide customers through resolution.
- Collaborate with customers to execute testing procedures, ensuring the reliability and performance of their implementation of our products.
- Technical Account Maintenance and Management
- Be the technical SME for all product related objectives and projects for your assigned customer base.
- Lead technical engagements with customers throughout their lifecycle with ID.me
- Provide technical guidance and consultation through additions of new use cases, migrations, and optimization.
- Passionate about serving the customer; experience in a customer-facing role like consulting, Solutions Architect, or Technical Account Management
- Fundamental understanding/experience with REST APIs. Strong knowledge of Postman, ReadyAPI, Swaggerhub
- Experienced with at least one standard network security protocol (e.g. OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, Bearer Token Authentication)
- Understands basic security features within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF, etc)
- Confident dispensing knowledge to senior stakeholders, and respectfully pushing back on customers who are not following best practices
- Technical presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies
- Experience with REST APIs, related technologies and practices ● Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 25%
The annual base salary listed below for this role is based on experience, skills, education, relevant training and geographic location. Company bonus, incentive for sales roles, equity, and benefits are available depending on the role.
ID.me offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts (medical, limited purpose, dependent care, commuter benefit accounts), basic and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, parental leave, ability to participate in unlimited paid time off subject to the terms and conditions of the PTO policy, including 8 company wide holidays, short and long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, referral bonus policy, employee assistance program, pet insurance, travel assistant program, wellbeing and childcare discounts, benefit advocates, and a learning and development benefit.
The above represents the anticipated total rewards package for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on qualifications, professional experiences, skills, education, relevant training, geographic location, and other job related factors.
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.