Customer Success Manager - Communities
ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will empower senior leaders at large companies to attain their growth goals by leveraging ID.me’s cutting edge identity verification software. You will be tasked with building, maintaining, and cultivating relationships with our most strategic customers. Accounts in your portfolio are federal clients, with contract value ranging anywhere between 100k to 20 million annually and the potential to grow exponentially through expanded use of ID.me. Your role involves a consultative, critical and analytical approach to digital identity as a marketing solution. By understanding your clients’ business and objectives, you’ll identify opportunities for growth, provide comprehensive reporting and help build executive consensus to implement and optimize new marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate is highly competitive, self-motivated, patient and both a strong leader and teammate who wants to make a major impact on some of the top brands in the world while having a lot of fun doing it!
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, working with smart people and opportunities for fast growth, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team as we scale.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a portfolio of ID.me’s top federal customers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, product optimization, and retention
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients, understanding their business strategy and KPIs
- Deliver next-level results and service while continuously considering creative solutions to improve products and increase adoption
- Serve as your clients’ advocate internally by liaising with senior leaders across ID.me including sales, marketing, product, engineering, and support
- Maximize value for your clients by influencing decision-makers to implement ID.me according to best practices and by leveraging our entire suite of services
- Transform clients into champions by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication, conducting routine performance reporting, strategic planning, and business reviews
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of net promoter score (NPS), case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Contribute to the evolution our of process and product through organized and data-driven communication
- Effectively identify, respond and resolve integration issues and renewal risk both independently and through collaboration with ID.me teammates
- At least two years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Strategic Partnership, Business Development, or related area within p or related markets
- Demonstrated success in fast-based and demanding environments – you relish adversity, overcoming obstacles and solving challenging problems
- Strong communication skills and high EQ makes you patient, tact, resilient, and equally effective in building consensus and de-escalating conflict
- Detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple relationships while setting priorities and remaining organized
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the capacity to independently build convincing, data-driven proposals
- Proactive, confident and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a high-performing, fun-loving team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy dose of humility
- Travel expectations up to 25%
The annual base salary listed below for this role is based on experience, skills, education, relevant training and geographic location. Company bonus, incentive for sales roles, equity, and benefits are available depending on the role.
ID.me offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts (medical, limited purpose, dependent care, commuter benefit accounts), basic and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, parental leave, ability to participate in unlimited paid time off subject to the terms and conditions of the PTO policy, including 8 company wide holidays, short and long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, referral bonus policy, employee assistance program, pet insurance, travel assistant program, wellbeing and childcare discounts, benefit advocates, and a learning and development benefit.
The above represents the anticipated total rewards package for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on qualifications, professional experiences, skills, education, relevant training, geographic location, and other job related factors.
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.