Senior Data Analyst
ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
ID.me is a digital identity network with a mission to make the world a more trusted place by facilitating transparent and efficient interactions between people and organizations. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing data team and support our company-wide initiatives by quickly delivering insights, reviewing and developing metrics, and contributing to the improvement of business processes to support our explosive growth.
The ideal candidate must be interested in supporting a wide array of business initiatives across the overall company.
- Collect, analyze, and explain data to key stakeholders and executive leadership
- Run reports and gather valuable insights from various analytical and statistical tools to interpret data sets
- Identify trends across data and make recommendations to senior management
- Be a data evangelist: collaborate with both technical and non-technical teammates to supplement decisions with quantitative evidence
- Always be auditing: build and maintain processes to track data and troubleshoot errors
- Build and automate tools to surface key data to stakeholders across a broad range of data literacy levels
- Provide ad hoc analysis and forecasting as needed across a diverse set of teams
- 5+ years in data analytics, experience in a hyper-growth company is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Math, Statistics or similar
- Data-driven, detail-oriented nature with excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience using data to communicate business metrics and key performance indicators to stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: the ability to present complex data in a digestible format to stakeholders of all data literacy levels
- Fluency with SQL data manipulation, preferably using an ETL tool such as dbt, and experience with building models in Excel
- Comfortable creating dashboards in a BI framework such as Tableau, Looker, Looker Studio, or comparable tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously: superb time management and prioritization ability
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, as well as part of a team
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Must have an obsession for data
- Ability to thrive when there are changing priorities and shifting of gears
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and continuous improvement
The annual base salary listed below for this role is based on experience, skills, education, relevant training and geographic location. Company bonus, incentive for sales roles, equity, and benefits are available depending on the role.
ID.me offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts (medical, limited purpose, dependent care, commuter benefit accounts), basic and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, parental leave, ability to participate in unlimited paid time off subject to the terms and conditions of the PTO policy, including 8 company wide holidays, short and long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, referral bonus policy, employee assistance program, pet insurance, travel assistant program, wellbeing and childcare discounts, benefit advocates, and a learning and development benefit.
The above represents the anticipated total rewards package for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on qualifications, professional experiences, skills, education, relevant training, geographic location, and other job related factors.
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.