ID.me is a high-growth enterprise software company that simplifies how people prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button. ID.me’s digital identity network has over 117 million registered members, and is used by fourteen federal agencies, agencies in 30 states and over 600 corporations for secure identity proofing and verification.
ID.me’s technology meets the federal standards for consumer authentication set by the Commerce Department and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2 / AAL2 credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand digital access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to identity verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me has received numerous awards including Deloitte’s 2023 Technology Fast 500, Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies and Wall Street Journal’s Startup of the Year finalist. In recent quarters, ID.me announced it raised $132 million in Series D funding, led by Viking Global Investors with participation from CapitalG, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint, FTV Capital, PSP Growth, Auctus Investment Group, Moonshots Capital, and Scout Ventures. ID.me’s most recent round brings the total investment in ID.me to over $275 million since its founding in 2010.
ID.me is seeking a Site Director to manage the ongoing operations of our McLean Headquarters for our Member Support organization. This role will be responsible for overseeing all operations along with ongoing support, and being a culture ambassador for the office as a whole.
If you have a strong operational background, a drive to join a fast paced environment, and a passion for culture and people, this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Manage the day-to-day operational functions related to running a site including site closures, organizational adjustments, parking changes, onsite visits from executives etc.
- Provide executive oversight and leadership to Managers responsible for creating and driving implementation of operating plans, which are required to support immediate and long-term business strategies while ensuring productivity goals for the team are clearly understood, monitored, and achieved
- Oversee and lead the call center and operational teams driving service, performance management, quality assurance, training, and workforce planning
- Ensure KPIs and goals are in place, which are reflective of and measure our strategic, competitive, and regulatory position with ongoing measurement, reporting, and root cause analysis
- Manage high-impact programs and projects involving the implementation and ongoing improvement of processes, policies and systems
- Work closely with the SVP of Member Support while partnering with additional stakeholders on strategies, tactics, and initiatives to increase operational efficiency and drive morale
- Be a culture ambassador for ID.me by upholding and promoting adherence to the company’s mission and values
- Develop and encourage a spirit of cooperation, teamwork and accountability among all department employees
- Other duties as assigned
Must be able to be on site at the McLean location 5 days a week (Remote work available on a periodic basis pending approval)
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in an operational leadership position managing KPIs and driving performance
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, solve every problem, learn, and get the job done
- Passion for people, and for cultivating and maintaining culture
- Experience in working, initiating and maintaining highly effective teams through coaching and development
- Experience building out and implementing operational strategies
- Solid knowledge of support processes and the ability to identify and drive changes in productivity and scalability
- Excellent analytic skills and knowledge of reporting tools effectively presenting actionable insights at various levels throughout the organization
- Strong written, verbal and problem solving skills
- Ability to ramp up quickly in a fast paced environment
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to lead/manage the organization through change
- Excels in environments that balance strategic leadership with “boots-on-the-ground” familiarity with the front-line employee experience
- History of driving stakeholder alignment on a common vision and execution plan
- Strong technology background in call center operations with demonstrated experience in workforce planning
- Strong ability to influence and build relationships across multiple business disciplines
The annual base salary listed below for this role is based on experience, skills, education, relevant training and geographic location. Company bonus, incentive for sales roles, equity, and benefits are available depending on the role.
ID.me offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts (medical, limited purpose, dependent care, commuter benefit accounts), basic and voluntary life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, parental leave, ability to participate in unlimited paid time off subject to the terms and conditions of the PTO policy, including 8 company wide holidays, short and long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, referral bonus policy, employee assistance program, pet insurance, travel assistant program, wellbeing and childcare discounts, benefit advocates, and a learning and development benefit.
The above represents the anticipated total rewards package for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on qualifications, professional experiences, skills, education, relevant training, geographic location, and other job related factors.
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.