Senior Director of Sales - APAC
About the Job:
As our Senior Sales Director for APAC, you will be accountable for driving revenue growth and owning the go-to-market efforts. You will lead, mentor and coach a team of account executives owning and developing a customer base across the APAC region which includes Atlassian, National Australia Bank, Xero and Bank of New Zealand.
- Lead, develop, and manage a team of Account Executive who are focused on new and expansion opportunities with some of the biggest logos in the APAC region.
- Create and drive go-to-market plans to meet company growth goals
- Provide executive leadership for the APAC team including sales forecasting, territory assignments, sales coaching, and commission planning
- Assist with selling activities as appropriate and ensure the sales team is working collaboratively with operations, sales engineering, and other internal/external teams
- Work with Senior Leadership on the development of annual sales forecasts
- Own quarterly and annual team quotas
- Partner with the talent team on recruitment and retention activities
- Participates in industry events by attending trade shows and programs
- Strategically partner with Marketing, Solution Engineering, Engineering, Customer Success and other functional teams
- 10+ years Enterprise SaaS Software sales experience with 3+ years in SaaS Sales Management
- Prior track record of meeting and exceeding quota and leading a sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Ability to build and lead a sales organization, including quota-carrying and forecasting experience
- Knowledge of the DevOps ecosystem
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- MEDDPICC expertise
- Prior experience with SFDC
Target pay range for a Level 5 in Sydney, AUS area: $379,000 - 446,000 AUD *On Target Earnings (OTE) includes base pay and commission*
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves trillions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get better results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community and is a part of Pledge 1%, an organization that helps companies make this a priority. Through this initiative and its charitable arm, the LaunchDarkly Foundation, the company is committed to such causes as supporting education for the underserved, homelessness relief and moving towards having a net-zero carbon footprint. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.
Something looks off?