Field Marketing Manager, Northeast
About the Job:
LaunchDarkly is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to join our Field Marketing team in the Northeast. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns that drive sales and pipeline growth. You will work closely with sales teams to ensure successful execution of multi-faceted plans, collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop messaging and collateral, and drive awareness and adoption of LaunchDarkly's offerings in the Northeast region.
- Plan, execute, and measure integrated marketing campaigns and events (in-person and virtual) to increase awareness, demand, adoption, and expansion of LaunchDarkly's offerings in the Northeast region.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand how marketing can support business growth, and work cross-functionally with other teams to develop messaging and collateral for field marketing programs.
- Own and manage regional pipeline targets. Develop and execute regional marketing plans to support pipeline and business growth goals.
- Collaborate with the corporate events team to plan and execute regional events, including webinars, executive summits, and customer events
- Partner with sales teams to understand how marketing can support business growth, and work cross-functionally with other teams to develop messaging and collateral for field marketing programs.
- Collaborate with integrated campaigns team on pre- and post-program/campaign promotion and follow up, and work with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) on driving strategic efforts for target accounts.
- Oversee pipeline creation and hitting goals around existing pipeline influence.
- Regularly report on metrics and program outcomes such as stage movement, pipeline influence, and impact on revenue.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources, using operations tools to track campaign and sales activity for predictable pipeline building.
- 7+ years of Marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience in regional integrated marketing campaigns or event-based field marketing, with experience running multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience working with sales and an understanding of the sales cycle.
- Experience reporting on metrics and program outcomes including impact on revenue
- Experience owning programs end to end while partnering with multiple stakeholders on shared goals
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, using operations tools to track campaign and sales activity for predictable pipeline building.
- Comfortable traveling ~25%.
- Bonus points for experience with 6sense &/or Looker, understanding of the developer ecosystem, and experience marketing or selling DevOps solutions.
Target pay range for a Level 4 in NYC Metro: $133,000 - $156,000*
Boston, DC: $120,000 - $141,000
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves trillions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get better results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community and is a part of Pledge 1%, an organization that helps companies make this a priority. Through this initiative and its charitable arm, the LaunchDarkly Foundation, the company is committed to such causes as supporting education for the underserved, homelessness relief and moving towards having a net-zero carbon footprint. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.
Something looks off?