Revenue Insights Analyst
About the Job:
LaunchDarkly seeks a Revenue Insights Analyst for our Revenue Operations team. In this vital role, you will support business growth by providing data-driven insights and scalable data solutions to the Revenue organization. As a strategic partner to various departments, you'll bring a robust background in Revenue analysis and the ability to effectively communicate data findings in a clear, understandable manner. Your seamless collaboration with cross-functional teams is crucial as you steer LaunchDarkly's revenue growth trajectory.
The ideal candidate for this position loves to solve complex problems, is passionate about data and analytics, and is comfortable working with leaders and stakeholders at all levels of the company. Guiding key decision-making processes and shaping our revenue growth trajectory underscores your significant contributions to the organization.
- Interpret data focusing on revenue/sales insights to provide actionable recommendations.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our business, industry trends, and customer behavior to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product teams to identify key performance indicators and metrics that drive revenue goals.
- Act as a storyteller by translating complex data into clear, concise insights and presenting them to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strategic agility by adapting to changing business needs and proactively identifying new opportunities for revenue optimization.
- Leverage your business acumen, particularly in sales and marketing, to provide valuable insights that influence decision-making.
- Lead initiatives to enhance data accuracy and integrity to ensure the reliability of insights
- 5+ years of experience in an analyst role with a focus on revenue/sales insights
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS (DevOps experience a plus!)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Excel, and data modeling required
- Strong business acumen with sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional storytelling skills to communicate complex insights effectively
- Strategic agility to adapt to evolving business needs
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention-to-detail and oriented towards developing solutions
Target pay range for a Level P4 in the US: $133,000 - $284,000
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
Modern software delivery was supposed to be the foundation for a thriving digital business but reality has proven otherwise. Slow, inefficient development cycles, costly outages, and fragmented customer experiences are preventing developers from building their best software. The LaunchDarkly platform helps developers innovate on new features faster while protecting them with a safety valve to instantly rewind when things go wrong. Developers can target product experiences to any customer segment and maximize the business impact of every feature. And by gradually rolling out new application components, they escape nightmare "big-bang" technology migrations.
The LaunchDarkly platform was built to guide engineers to the next frontier of DevOps by:
- Improving the velocity and stability of software releases, without the fear of end customer outages
- Delivering targeted experiences by easily personalizing features to customer cohorts
- Maximizing the business impact of every feature through the ability to experiment and optimize
- Coordinating the release and optimization of software to provide consistent experiences across mobile platforms and device types
- Improving the effectiveness and productivity of engineering teams, by providing insights into engineering cadence and stability
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get better results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.