Machine Operator | 3:15pm - 11:45pm
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago (so we’re stable), we are still innovative and consistently scaling (at a rate of 100% year-over-year in the last 5 years). If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
We are looking for someone with a desire to grow with the company and who has a proven history of long-term employment. The ideal candidate will also be innovative and continually looking for process improvement opportunities. You must be able to operate machinery in a safe and efficient manner and troubleshoot any issues in a timely manner. Know that you will assist in all areas of production and be responsible for moving material from area to area.
- Execute production orders in a timely manner
- Safe use of all equipment
- Operation of Amada Brake Press, Pem Machine, & Laser
- Input of information to ERP system
- Assist in all areas of production
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to prioritize and adjust processes is a must as priorities and assignments are frequently updated.
- Experience in operating similar machinery - Must be able to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong trouble-shooting abilities in order to quickly identify and correct program issues
- Professional, enthusiastic, and have a can-do attitude, along with the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Amada-specific experience very helpful
- Ability to read / understand engineered product drawings Forklift experience helpful—position will be required to operate forklift to load
- Proficient communication and computer skills with the aptitude to learn new software
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.