LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
You will participate in product assembly and improvement and will be required to work on multiple simultaneous projects of varied construction styles and methods. We operate at fast paced intervals as a team to keep high quality products moving through the process. You will be required to work safely and operate sensitive equipment, including drills, wiring, and other shop equipment. This is a manual labor position on the production line. You should be able to repeatedly lift 50lbs throughout the day.
- Assemble camera Live-Unit in various stations and processes
- Learn & utilize Lean Manufacturing principles to better improve your area
- Assist along entire assembly line to achieve production needs
- Possible input of information via ERP system may be required
Your Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Some assembly experience preferred
- Experience putting together computers or other electronic devices a plus
- Ability to use and be proficient with power tools & other basic equipment
- You must be able to communicate in a team setting. Critical equipment and procedure training will be required. Ability to read and understand assembly diagrams, detailed instructions, and process flowcharts. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.