Customer Service Representative
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago (so we’re stable), we are still innovative and consistently scaling (at a rate of 100% year-over-year in the last 5 years). If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
As a Customer Service Representative at LiveView Technologies, you will work on a small team of high-performing individuals handling inbound requests from our customers and partners. You will guide them through the use of our product and service, making sure each interaction is a pleasant experience. In cases when the situation is outside of your area of expertise, you will hand off a well-documented ticket or phone call to the appropriate escalation group.
You will report to our Support Manager and be based full-time from our office in American For, UT.
- Assist customers in the use of our product and service and address any concerns they may have
- Initiate cases, incidents and work order tasks and, when necessary, route to appropriate teams and staff with detailed notes
- Review service requests and provide follow-up communications with internal and external teams
- Review data for discrepancies
- Prepare and maintain various personal performance statistics and month-end reports
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent and two years of general experience in customer service OR an equivalent combination of job-related education and experience [substituting each one year of post-secondary education/training for six months of experience]
- Some positions may require a minimum typing and/or 10-key speed.
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.