Technical Account Manager
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago (so we’re stable), we are still innovative and consistently scaling (at a rate of 100% year-over-year in the last 5 years). If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
As a Technical Account Manager for LiveView Technologies, you are the face of LVT Support for some of our largest accounts. The purpose of this role is to ensure retention and foster growth within our top LVT clients. This role works closely with the Client Success Managers, together as a partnership that provides the best possible client experience and facilitates the growth of our existing clients.
You will proactively ensure optimal performance of the Live Units by remotely troubleshooting, handling inbound requests from Technicians, Premier Clients and Partners, and working with Product teams to provide data and feedback that improves our current offering.
You will report to our Director of Support and will work at our office in Orem, UT. Working in the office is preferred for increased collaboration and training with your coworkers. However, we are willing to consider a hybrid work schedule for those with special circumstances and with care to not let remote work affect performance.
- Help build great Partner, Client and Technician relationships by being friendly and helpful, while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Consult with Client Success Managers and clients to tailor device configuration and video analytic calibration settings that meet the clients’ objectives and needs
- Be available and able to answer your clients’ technical questions
- Configure software settings to meet clients' requirements
- Calibrate, set up and make adjustments to analytics on various IP camera models
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical and complex issues related to hardware, software and configuration, and IP camera analytics
- Effectively manage your time by categorizing and organizing tasks by priority
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable having phone conversations with clients, partners, and technicians
- Strong technical background in troubleshooting, electrical, or networking
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience setting up analytics for IP cameras
- Highly organized and can follow processes, with an eye for detail
- Able to re-conceptualize issues to discover practical solutions to complex problems
- Exercise wise judgment and identify root causes that go beyond treating symptoms
- You visualize complex scenarios and think strategically before jumping to conclusions
- Team player with high emotional intelligence
- Available to work primarily in-office
- Shows professional decorum and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Needs very little supervision or support from the rest of the team on standard support processes
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.