Welder/Fabricator | 3:15pm-11:45pm
LVT — LiveView Technologies
Why LiveView Technologies:
LiveView Technologies (LVT) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Orem Utah, LVT is the world's leader in remote security systems orchestration and data analytics. Our hardware and software platform provides unparalleled speed to delivery, no costly infrastructure upgrades and full lifecycle management. With LVT units in every state and three countries, we're positioned for massive growth in both domestic and international markets.
To learn more about LVT visit our website at: https://www.lvt.com/company/about-us
As a company, we’ve had a strategic and deliberate growth focus. We are a profitable company with a massive growth trajectory. To keep up with explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters in every department. If you want an opportunity for leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company that has a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, LiveView Technologies is the place for you!
You will perform welding to the highest standards and customer requirements. Here at LVT, we operate in a fast paced, production environment. You will be required to be on time and be able to work assigned shifts. As a proficient welder you must be able to read and understand fabrication drawing and assemble the parts and prep for welding. You will use proper weld techniques and symbols, multiple machine settings, torch and plasma cutters, grinders, and other skills as necessary.
While we will provide some, you must have all the required tools, clothing, and aptitude to assure a quality product for our customers( we provide all safety equipment and plastics for helmets). Must be able to communicate with their team lead in a professional manner.
*eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus!
Employee's responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Material Movement
- Information input to production order system
Your Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience in MIG & MIG/TIG & Aluminum
- Experience using a Horizontal bandsaw, drill press.
- Able to use basic math to add, subtract, multiply or divide and work with fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate in a team environment.
- Work progressively with little supervision.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and follow complex instructions and/or directions.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. multiple times throughout a 8-10 hour work day.
- Must be 18 or older.
How You’ll Be Successful:
Self-motivated & Dependable. You will utilize lean manufacturing principles and improve processes by quality inspection of your work and hitting LVT’s standard of excellence. You will be on time every day and depended upon for execution for this vital piece of LiveView Technologies’ success.
- Fun and friendly culture built on innovation, transparency, and mutual respect
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Quarterly Incentive Plan
- Paid Time Off and standard paid holidays
- Competitive benefits package including: health, vision, dental, and voluntary life insurance
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment.
Must be authorized to work in the US