Sr. Manager of Information Security Engineering
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
The Director of Information Security Engineering is responsible for managing our Information Security Engineering team. This team architects, implements and manages security solutions for our corporate assets, networks and products. The Director of Information Security Engineering reports directly to the VP of Information Security and has a number of direct reports specializing in Information Security.
- Implement an Information and Cyber Security program that supports the business and technical needs of the organization in alignment with the Cyber Security strategy put in place by the VP of Information Security
- Evaluate the IT threat landscape and perform real-time analysis of immediate threats across all systems, infrastructure and the platform
- Maintain security policy and controls related to Information Security in the following domains: Application Security, Incident Detection and Response, and Infrastructure Security.
- Participate in and actively contribute to developing the security aspects of our product roadmap of systems, infrastructure and the platform
- Develop resiliency and business continuity plans to ensure rapid recovery from hacking, security incidents, infringements, disasters and system failures
- Ensure the security program is balanced while inline with industry best practices
- Contribute to a variety of security policies associated with compliance, governance, risk management, incident management, HR management, financial management, etc.
- Perform real-time analysis of immediate threats across all systems and the platform
- Keep informed of developing security threats and ensure all systems and the platform are protected
- Protect against data loss and fraud by ensuring DLP measures are in place
- Ensure identity and access management systems are in place to allow only authorized access to restricted data and systems
- Ensure local networks, VPNs, wireless networks, etc are protected and monitored in real-time for suspicious activity
- Ensure end-user devices are protected and monitored in real-time for suspicious activity
- Ensure proper change control procedures are in place for all production related systems and services
- Ensure best practices are in place for secure coding and other related technologies. Provide incentives where appropriate
- Provide forensic and eDiscovery tools as may be required for investigations
- Participate in technology leadership
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to work onsite 75% of the time
- 8+ years of industry experience
- 4+ years experience leading and implementing Information Security programs
- 4+ years experience building and maintain controls in environments with compliance initiatives including SOC 2
- 2+ years security experience with AWS and other cloud service platforms
- Expert in security frameworks such as CIS, NIST, ISO/IEC 27001
- Solid understanding of network security, the OSI model, and infrastructure (no administration is required)
- Solid understanding of security for data at rest and in transit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of personal integrity
- Experience with Agile software development or other best in class development practices
- Degree in IT or Information Security related field
- Certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, GCIH, GPEN, CDPSE, ITCA, are not required but highly valued
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.