Competitive Intelligence Analyst
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
We are seeking a driven and experienced Competitive Intelligence Analyst to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for researching and analyzing market trends in the physical security space, uncovering competitor strategies, creating competitive product comparisons, and identifying industry developments to help inform strategic decision-making within the organization. As a Competitive Intelligence Analyst, you will provide valuable insights and recommendations to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Conduct thorough research on industry trends, competitor strategies, and market developments.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret complex data sets to identify key insights and trends.
- Develop and maintain a database of competitive information, including market intelligence, competitor financials, product features, capabilities, and specifications.
- From a customer perspective, identify product success criteria and differentiators based on the requirements of various market verticals in the physical security space.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide insights and recommendations to inform strategic decision-making.
- Prepare and present clear, concise reports and presentations to senior leadership and other stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and trends to inform ongoing competitive analysis efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in competitive intelligence or market research.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex data sets and identify key insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present findings to senior leadership and other stakeholders.
- Technical experience in a related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with competitive intelligence tools and techniques is preferred.
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.