Electronic Assembly- Team Lead
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
LVT is looking for an individual ready to lead a team in an assembly line environment. Through the understanding of our company values, you will provide professional leadership and instruction to team members. This will include:
- Lead & manage team of 8-12 individuals
- Clear obstacles and ensure effective assembly of product
- Ability to step in and compensate for labor in various stations and processes
- Be responsible for team members quality improvement and training
- Ensure safe use of all equipment at all times
- Assist in assembly & production as needed
- Assist Production Manager in various tasks
- Assist with Inter Department communication to escalate and resolve issues
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Lean Manufacturing Implementations experience preferred
- Mechanical & Electronics experience required
- Computer skills required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must have positive attitude and outlook
- Energetic and motivated
- Good Human Resource Skills
- Must be able to communicate in a team setting.
- Critical equipment and procedure training will be required.
- Ability to read and understand assembly diagrams, detailed instructions, and process flowcharts to provide training to technicians.
- Ability to work independently and lead the team will be a vital part of this position.
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.