Swing Shift Weld Lead | 3:15pm-11:45pm
LVT — LiveView Technologies
Acumaticain-house.workloadsthe ..Why LVT:
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
As a LVT Team Lead you will be the first line of management to make sure your team and each team member is performing their jobs to the highest standards. You will work closely with the Fabrication Manager and the management team from our weld swing shift to divide daily weld goals and assign your team members to the task they are qualified to do. We operate using Lean and 5s principles and continually look for ways to improve our quality and output. You will lead your team to improve processes and procedures through engagement and problem solving.
Here at LVT, we operate in a fast paced, production environment. You will be required to be on time and be able to work assigned shifts. As the Weld Team Leader, you must be able to read and understand fabrication drawings and make sure your team members are doing the work correctly. You will need to use proper weld techniques and symbols, multiple machine settings, torch and plasma cutters, grinders, and other skills as necessary.
While we will provide some, you must have all the required tools, clothing, and aptitude to assure a quality product for our customers( we provide all safety equipment and plastics for helmets).
- Verify inventory and order materials from purchasing every Thursday morning
- Keep welding consumables, gloves, gas tanks, and other parts inventoried and stocked sufficiently
- Work with the fabrications manager and swing shift manager to determine daily team work loads and goals
- Verify ERP system for any priority changes and organize the daily workload
- Ensure all completed parts are counted, numbers, and stacked on pallets correctly and taken to the correct area
- Inspect parts/materials and quickly address and resolve any issues with parts (whether in house or received in)
- Make sure all parts that are completed are immediately taken out of the building and entered into Acumatica
- Quickly resolve any Acumatica issues that occur
- Train and teach welders the correct methods/procedures
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding of lean management/fundamentals
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to problem solve (PDCA)
- MIG welding
- GMAW welding experience
- TIG aluminum experience
- Print reading
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Equity, 401(K), Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.