Analyst, Revenue Strategy & BizOps
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
We are building our strategy & operations function to support our future growth and this role will be one of the team’s founding members.
Reporting to the VP of Strategy & Operations– and partnering closely with the GTM leadership team – including Head of Customer Success, the Chief Revenue Officer, and the Chief Operations Officer, the aim of the role will be to drive, to accelerate, to optimize, and to create a more efficient and effective revenue organization and to help create new revenue & growth opportunities across our GTM motion for LTV.
You will be a critical player to help us evolve our foundations and build to the next phase of growth.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A Lifelong Learning: You never stop learning. Your intellectual curiosity drives your growth – no external motivation is required. You see the value of learning about ‘all things.’ You find that understanding how things work and the hidden relationships that exists between topics allows you to create new and innovative solutions.
- A Problem Solver: You don’t shy away from challenges; you welcome them with open arms. You have a keen strategic mindset that allows you create structure in ambiguity by breaking-down problems to its root-causes, identifying potential solutions, and creating outcomes that take into consideration all potential implications. You are an ultra-structured problem-solver who produces zero-defect analysis that informs your data-driven recommendations.
- A Leader: You can navigate and influence across all levels and all departments of an organization with the ability to lead, manage, and guide those who may not directly report to you to drive the right outcomes. You are results-driven, authentic in all that you do, and know how to effectively move an organization without being overbearing. You have the keen ability to see the 50k foot view then zoom-in, with scalpel-like precision, to the ground level and execute.
- A Catalyst: You are an agent of change and an accelerant to everything you touch; you simply just make things better. You turn insights into action. You LOVE having fun but also know when to roll-up your sleeves and get to work.
We don’t let fear, egos, or drama distract us from our mission. We seek context for understanding. We extend trust in each other to do the right thing. We strive for transparency to eliminate office politics. We live and breathe our values.
- Develop strong relationships within the CS leadership, GTM leadership team, and across critical x-functional teams.
- Refine, optimize, and implement our GTM operating cadence & model (meeting, processes, tools) to drive efficiency.
- Architect reporting packages with insights that help us instrument and drive our business forward.
- Help partner with key x-functional teams to develop and structure our mid- to long-term data strategy.
- Help identify and prioritize initiatives and processes that create deeper operational effectiveness across our entire value-chain from manufacturing, to marketing, to sales, to customer success.
- Lead, scope, recommend, and execute against new initiatives that support our holistic operational strategy.
- Identify new concepts to expand our revenue strategy, optimize existing spend, and achieve our revenue goals.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.S.
- 4 to 5+ years of experience as a business analyst, a strategy & operations role, or BizOps & strategy role at a technology company, private equity, or various roles/projects focused on leading strategic initiatives at growth-stage companies. Experience with customer success teams is a plus.
- Experience supporting, building, and scaling GTM organizations from $100M to $500M+.
- Deep analytical skills / business acumen, strong technical abilities (Excel/SQL/Tableau), strong working GTM tool knowledge (SFDC, CPQ, Outreach, etc.), and executive communication skills.
- Familiar with annual strategic planning and incentive structuring for GTM teams.
- Experience engaging with managers and senior leadership teams; including, preparing strategic analysis, creating recommendations, and implementing the proposed solutions.
- Experience in building, implementing, optimizing, and simplifying GTM processes and programs.
- Experience managing small-to-mid, x-functional projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Have been a top-performer of a small but highly-leveraged and high-impact teams.
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Commitment to Diversity
At LiveView Technologies, our employees are authentic and come from all walks of life because the businesses we serve come from nearly any industry you can think of.
So we are diverse, innovators, family members and working hard for the “American Dream” that is safe for everyone & anyone. We are traditionally educated as well as from the school of hard knocks. We are people committed to working in a safe, supportive and collaborative environment where all ideas are heard and valued. We don’t merely work here, we build careers here and join a village that embraces love, is accepting of all and is truly inclusive - which is how we unleash the power of diversity. We strive to foster belonging and empowerment creating a relevant and meaningful experience for both employees & customers. As such, we are engaged and proud to be building a safer world for tomorrow.